June 26, 2008

we need time out

here's the thing...

my classmate-friend and i are the only students in our major class. actually, we are different to one another. she is so dedicated in her studies while i only study when i have to. her type is the one you cannot always have a joke on. i think she is more a loner type of a person or "the nerd".
in our first day in class in our major, the professor explained to us what is the relevance of our subject in our chosen course, and its relevance in real life and also the history of our future career. surely, i learned a lot, i even ask some things that were not really cleared but my classmate asked the Prof a question that didn't even needed to ask because in the prof's explanation even a kindergarten can easily understand! then the Prof gave us a break. i told her that I'm going to eat, she accompanied me, she was also going to have recess. normally, classmates going out to canteen will talk about their crushes or what happened to them the previous night but we were talking about the lesson and explanation of the professor. she was talking like she was so excited, or what we called a child coming home telling her mama that the teacher gave her golden star! "PLEASE! i heard enough from the Prof you don't have to repeat it to me!" i've wanted to answer back but i held my temper. good thing the break was over. i felt like i was a wrong company for her or she as wrong company for me.
it is not wrong to be serious but please have a break. i'm having a wrong impression of my self that when i'm with her i didn't do my best in studying... i'm so stupid.

life is short, have fun while you can! it is not wrong not to be serious sometimes...