August 23, 2009

brachial plexus and yougart sticks

presenting, sir john's brachial plexus:



.
.
totallly different from the brachial plexus i first learned from maám shean
different in a way that it is in more or less 3d style.
the first one is "sticks"
and sir john would not want sticks from us.
it have to be like his...
and i haven't started practicing this one out...
.
.
.
.
this weekend, i found new treat, so addicting!
these are yougart candy sticks!
.


while i was watching t.v, my sister gave me one of these,
she said it is called yougart sticks
and i like it
to the piont that i told her to buy me my own!
it is also very cheap, 2 pcs. for 1 peso -.-

.
.
.
i also learned that nobuta wo produce
is being shown in QTV,
that there is no way in hell
that i will be able to watch it!
it is my most fav jdrama T.T