August 21, 2009

socially challenge


i'm so scared to be left out
but i'm also scared blending in

today is my cousin Rachel's birthday, and right now, at this very moment, they are having a party. and here i am alone and blogging proudly about it. dimwit! i'm not a party pooper. i'm really am socially challenged.

so many times that i ditched someones party not because i hate it nor i am busy with another thing or two but i just don't really like it. like if there's gathering, im hiding in my shell. i just don't feel it. my mind says go but my heart says no!

it's like seeing a lot of people makes my feet rooted in the grounds. but i can make it if it is for academic purposes. but parties? i don't think so. i always feels like crying if I'm about or have to go to. i hate it, i really hate it.

even in my own party, i like it simple. yes, it has been simple enough. there was not so many people, and only closest family were present. yet, on its very time, i was hiding in the bathroom. i didn't came out until i was so sure there's no more visitors left. i didn't even get out of the house nor entertain most of them nor thanked them for coming.

i think i started isolating my self from them is when:

  • relatives started think low of me, teasing me when its like they don't have dirt on their ugly faces
  • ate rhea spoke highly of herself and degrades me face to face, she might not intended it, nor she remembered it, but i never forget a single scene of it. im in high school and she was a lot older and smarter than me. note: smart people don't do that.
  • stupid dimwitted sister takes the scene

it is not just low self-esteem of mine. because at school, i do best. have enough confidence in me to face the class and my professors and to stand grounded on my points.

revelations: i have asperger's syndrome, not all of my relatives have a knowledge about it. it was just a months ago when i learned about it, and hell only knows since when i'm being like this.

  • i don't hate the syndrome itself, i understand it
  • i don't hate my relatives not knowing about this, but i hate them for badmouthing me (think i don't know eh?? i heard you all) (if you smart enough you will not do it, dimwits)
  • im happy staying like this but im not emo