January 23, 2009

busy house

01-22-2009



- i didn't have school so decided to hit the saloon for a major hair repair. My hair has been a mess for a long time.-





my hair was a no no that really needed to be tied up or ironed or else I'll look like a bush!

-i reached saloon, so excited but my favorite stylist, LOvely, was not there. She-he have an emergency and needed to go back to his-her province in somewhere south of the country. First I was so hesitated but I decided to have a service from other stylist. They said that Lovely will be back after a week. Obviously, my hair cannot wait another week of suffering. So I accepted the service from Caesar. I want my hair to be cellophane. But to my disappointment, I didn't like the colour Caesar used in my hair. He used dark brown, which obviously doesn't' look much obvious! 0.o I love my red wine colored hair that Lovely always use when I made her cellophane my hair.-





my hair that LOvely managed for some 9 months ago







hair managed by Caesar. see? the color is gone. But shiny! -.^



01-23-2009

It was already dawn when I was startled by call from my cousin Roxy. She called just to informed that they will come in our house by day together with her mom and dad. But they will go first to Tita Vicenta's house in San Rafael before coming to ours. So I waited until my mom woke up and tell her that they will come. Goodness! I felt so sleepy when the sun will ready to shine. I was overwhelmed by insomnia for two days and two nights. whoo! I slept for incredible 5 hours! STILL NOT ENOUGH! ugh!

Afternoon when the expected guests came. My Ninong, Ate Roxy's dad went straight to San Roque for some change oil, Ninang, Ate Roxy's mom, together with Tita Vicenta, Ate Aileen, Jaja, Ghim and Andrei stayed in our house. Ate Roxy who called me didn't show up, because she was still sleeping. They had some merienda. My aunts and mom had some chit-chats. Me and Ate Aileen looked after the three little kiddos! I became a nanny for hours.

Outside our house there is a nipa hut. My cousin Sheila invited our schoolmates in college to come and have some drinks. Well, the freshy of PT got seriously drunk! Some of the invited were RadTech and mostly Nursing students.

It was already 5 in the afternoon when our visitors went home. After they gone. My friends that were invited by Shiela went in our house. They watched T.V and accidentally slipped that they still have class. So even drunk they head back to school. Sheila, for no reason, went again to school. Coming back home crying, looking for my mom, telling her that she is needed to come to school tomorrow with Sheila to clear some issues. I was surprised seeing Sheila crying, accompanied by our schoolmates. because she was suspected by 2nd yr students about the "leakage issue" on the Health eco. examination. The whole circle were inside our house. I didn't know all their names. But I can't wait to to tell Brenda that JAson was in our house! whoohoo! Brenda will be so jealous knowing that her crush was in the house of her deary friend! =.=

that's all for now!

I need to sleep more. I need my energy for P.E class tomorrow!